Things I love about our annual Christmas Bash:
- Lovely group portraits that make for perfect scrapbook pages.
- Lovely group portraits involving Heather showing off her best cat impression while everyone else smiles nicely. Makes for even MORE perfect scrapbook pages.
- The customary white-elephant gift exchange (this year was so mellow! Next year we are going high-stakes!).
- Reconnecting, laughing, divulging, laughing, gossiping, laughing, reminscing, laughing…
- Food, food, and even more food…have I mentioned that we like to eat?
- Playing our new favorite game, Telephone Pictionary. You never know what will come out of that game, but one thing is for sure: Heather will always be distinguished by her one-sleeved blue dress!
- Hot chocolate in the oven, apple bottom jeans and boots with the furs, kickboxing 20 times a day, crying because my Uggs are on fire…
- The one time of year we are all able to reunite! Love you girls SO much!